Face the winter season with a sunny and delicious recipe and fuel up with Vitamin C which is required for normal growth and development.
Why Vitamin C is essential?
- It repairs and preserves bone, teeth and cartilage;
- It helps heal wounds faster;
- It builds protein that is consumed by the body to form skin, blood vessels, tendons and ligaments;
- It contributes to iron absorption.
A yummy way to get your Vitamin C!
This simple recipe requires very few ingredients and it is perfect for morning rush.
| 5 mins
|| 2 servings
- 2 cups of ice
- 4 oranges that have been peeled
- 1 cup of pineapple or mango
- 1/3 cup of almond or coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
You will also need:
First of all, use your cutting board to chop the oranges into pieces. Combine all of the ingredients into a blender until it is silky smooth.
Voila! Pour, add an adorable straw and enjoy this delicious and healthy recipe!